||French for Business Options for non-French majors |
(French majors can earn a French for Business Certificate.)
The options below have just been approved by the university governance system.
- French for Business Concentration
- French for Business Minor
- Advanced French for Business Minor
Advanced Conversation, Composition and Grammar French 3105-3106
Advanced Business French 3164
French Culture and Civilization 3205 OR 3206 OR 3314
Introduction to French Literature 3304
Topics in Business French 4164
- 2164 cannot be taken if the student has taken a 3000-level course
- The prerequisite for 3164 is 3105 and 3106 or the equivalent
- 3164 is a fall course
- 4164 is offered in the spring of even-numbered years
- Although not required, students may take the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie standardized business French exam.